"A National Decree for God's Watchmen"
By Dutch Sheets with Gene and Teri Bailey
Speaking God's Word - by Dutch Sheets
"You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you; and light will shine on your ways." (Job 22:28, NASB 1995)
More and more Believers are learning the power
of agreeing with God in our hearts and declaring it from our mouths. We are born again – the greatest of all miracles – when we believe the Gospel in our hearts and confess it with our mouths (Romans 10:9-10).
The Greek word translated "confess"
(homologeo) means "to say the same thing as another." In a biblical context, it means to say what God says. Because of the root Greek word "logos"/"logia," a more thorough definition would be to understand, agree with (submit to), and acknowledge this by saying
it. Confessing Jesus as Lord means you understand the Gospel, agree and submit to it, and declare this verbally.
Confessing, declaring or decreeing our faith in God's Word has become somewhat controversial due to unbalanced teaching by some and ignorance
of the Scriptures on the part of others. It need not be, however. Simply stated, the power of God's Word, and from what Holy Spirit says prophetically, must be released by us. One of the ways we do so is with our mouths. This truth is seen throughout Scripture.
There are other reasons we speak God's words as well. In my studies over the years, I have come to believe we do so in order to:
1. Increase Our Faith
Romans 10:17 tells us faith comes by hearing God's words. Jesus said His words
were seeds (Matthew 13:1-23). Hearing His Word as we speak it is one of the ways in which we plant the seeds in our hearts. Speaking the Word is actually part of biblical meditation (Joshua 1:8); the Hebrew word (haga) means "to mutter," [as in] speak to oneself.
2. Release Our Faith
As stated in the opening paragraph, releasing our faith by stating what we believe is how we're born again (Romans 10:9-10). Jesus said that declaring our faith would remove mountains of adversity from our lives
(Mark 11:23-24). The faith in our hearts must be released!
3. Release God's Power and Life
Jesus spoke to storms, fig trees and dead individuals (Mark 4:39; Matthew 21:19; John 11:43). Obviously, He did not do so because storms or trees have
ears, and the dead don't hear. Jesus was releasing His faith through His words. He also released miracles, as did the disciples, through declarations (Matthew 8:8-13; Acts 9:34, 40). Proverbs 18:21 tells us "life" is in the power of our words!
the Sword of the Spirit
Ephesians 6:17 tells us the spoken Word is a spiritual weapon against forces that oppose God. Matthew 16:18-19 says that we bind and loose, forbid and allow with the authority Christ has delegated to us. This is accomplished
by declaring His words and will.
Obviously, we must pray and decree according to God's will and Word (1 John 5:14-15). When we do so, our declarations and decrees release life, power, His will and Kingdom rule (Matthew 6:10). Like God,
and Abraham, we call things that be not as if they already exist (Romans 4:17). The definition of faith – believing in what we cannot see – lets us know that we are decreeing what we desire and know to be God's will, not what has already manifested.
This is why we make declarations and decrees.
Our friends at FlashPoint, Gene and Teri Bailey, have written and released the following strong, biblically-based decree over America. My prayer is that millions of Believers will begin to release it daily
over our nation. As we do, power will be released, and the will of God will manifest. Let's decree it together now. If you are reading along with me, say it:
Watchman Decree - by Gene and Teri Bailey
As a patriot of faith, I attest my allegiance
first and foremost to the Kingdom of God and the Great Commission. Secondly, I agree to be a watchman over our nation concerning its people and their rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. (Photo of Gene and Teri Bailey)
• We, the Church, are God's governing Body on the earth.
• We have been given legal power and authority from Heaven.
• We are God's ambassadors and spokespeople over the earth.
• Through the power of God, we are
His world influencers.
• Because of our covenant with God, we are equipped and delegated by Him to destroy every attempted advance of the enemy.
WE MAKE OUR DECLARATIONS:
1. We decree that America's executive branch of government
will honor God and defend the Constitution.
2. We decree that our legislative branch (Congress) will write only laws that are righteous and constitutional.
3. We decree that our judicial system will issue rulings that are biblical and constitutional.
4. We declare that we stand against wokeness, the occult and every evil attempt against our nation.
5. We declare that we now take back our God-given freedoms, according to our Constitution.
6. We declare that we take back influence at the
local level in our communities.
7. We decree that we take back and permanently control positions of influence and leadership in each of the Seven Mountains.
8. We decree that the Blood of Jesus covers and protects our nation. It protects and
separates us for God.
9. We declare that our nation is energy independent.
10. We declare that America is strong spiritually, financially, militarily and technologically.
11. We decree that evil carries no power, authority or rights in
our land, or over our people.
12. We decree that we will operate in unity, going beyond denominational lines, in order to accomplish the purposes of God for our nation.
13. We decree that AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!
We know this country was
founded on Judeo-Christian principles. We know the truth; therefore, we stand for truth and will NEVER be deceived!
We will NEVER stop fighting!
We will NEVER, EVER, EVER give up or give in!
We WILL take our country back.
honor the ONE TRUE GOD – the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!
"Working together with Him, we strongly urge you not to receive God's grace in vain [by turning away from sound doctrine and His merciful kindness]. For He says,
'AT THE ACCEPTABLE TIME (the time of grace) I LISTENED TO YOU, AND I HELPED YOU ON THE DAY OF SALVATION.' Behold, now is 'THE ACCEPTABLE TIME,' behold, now is 'THE DAY OF SALVATION.'" (2 Corinthians 6:1-2, AMP)
*Watchman Decree was written and shared
by FlashPoint on 7/1/2022.
**Seven Mountains of Influence include media, business/finance, family, education, politics, arts/entertainment, and religion.
(To watch the full word click
Dutch Sheets Ministries
Email: click here
528 Ellsworth St. SW
Albany, OR 97321